11.3.10

Broad Ripple (Part One): The writing on the wall

Two days in a row of good weather? Sounds like two days in a row of good shooting if you ask me. I have been meaning to get some shots around the Broad Ripple area, particularly of the grunge and disgustingly beautiful back alleys. I hope to further my Broad Ripple shots into different families i.e., Food, People, Nature, Nightlife, etc. So enjoy the first collection within the set.
Mile Marker- This week marks the 10th week of the blog, and my 10th entry! I'm loving everything about this photo-web-journal-experiment so far, and I hope you are too! Also, happy bday Mr. Deuce! Check out the urban art after the jump.

2 comments:

  1. Great perspective on shots 1, 2, 4, 5. Work on processing color more in 1, 7. Best shot is 5 from tech perspective - also my favorite. No idea as to your length of time in the field, but you seem to have a very trained eye. Very enjoyable shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shot of the finger and the shot down the alleyway pull together well. I would like to see the color taken out of both of them. Very interest-creating.

    -Jonn

    ReplyDelete