24.5.10

New bike for the Schwinn!

Yet again I have taken far too long to throw a new post up, but I have had oh-so-much happen in the meanwhile. The most prominent happening is myself moving to Indianapolis! Now there is no possible way for me to not have a plethora of photo opportunities at any given moment (even though there is still the very real possibility of me just being lazy *sigh*)
Anyway, the next bit of fun news is my new transportation! Welcome my 1978 Schwinn Le Tour III. I was tipped off by a friend, made a quick phone call, and within 72 hours I had a near-perfect condition road bike. The bike is great and is in need of no repairs, but I am considering a new paint job. I'll make sure to document any and all changes. As for now, enjoy a few shots of the bike! 
Also - From here on out I am planning on trying to post more often, and with less content. I'm thinking around 3-5 photos per post, and 1-2 posts per week.


 

3 comments:

  1. that brings back memories....had one similar in the 70s...like the handlebars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics, nice bike. paint job I hear?? hmm...

    I'm still rocking that gary fisher...If I didn't have an obsession with mud and trails I'd def look into getting one of these...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like... Get ready to ride once i finish mine.

    ReplyDelete