3.5.10

Shy town? I don't get it

Ok, that was far too long of a break. Three weeks without a post? Unacceptable, I know. If it is any consolation, I have come back with shots from the windy city, and that makes me happy, so you should be happy as well. I didn't really take as many shots as I wanted, probably because I was too terribly enthralled with the city itself. I feel as if the selection below is a nice mix of tourist and artistic photos, with a couple from the top of the Onterie Center thanks to Mr. Brandon Winter. Overall the trip was an amazing success and enjoy Chicago through my lens!
Also, I have to give credit to Miss Kenley for being behind the lens (as well as in front of it) for a few of the shots below, as driving in Chicago traffic and snapping off photos can't be all too safe. Anyway, nice shots kiddo! Check out the shots after the jump.














7 comments:

  1. The final skyline shot is very interesting. I would love to see the black balance brought out a bit more, and then I believe that it is completely worthy of being printed or framed. If only the shot of the pier (Navy pier?) could be as interesting. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented at what you do. Considner the metal bean picture should be considered as a printed photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Cool photo but tell Lauren to get some real Ray-Bans.. poser
    3. Not sure why, but I really like this one
    4. Classic Chicago picture, it's a great take on it
    7. Awesome shot.. it's my background on my computer now

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see Batman in the 2nd shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beau, I'm not ashamed of my $3 fake Ray-Bans! The only reason why I buy $3 sunglasses is because they typically end up breaking in my mess of a purse, which these did during this trip. Get off it!!! Btw, Brandon shouldn't get any credit for the first photo, I took both photos (of myself and of the Chicago sign), he just got crafty and decided to photoshop them together. Poser.

    ReplyDelete