8.7.10

Land of the Rising Sun...No seriously, it's up at 4:00 a.m.

I would like to begin by apologizing to the entire month of June. Between hopping the Pacific, spending time in California and moving my life to Indianapolis, I somehow kept pushing back my posts. I swear it will never happen again. I hope.
Now that that's out of the way, let's get down to business. Japan. Tokyo to be exact. Nothing about this place was even remotely the same as home, but everything was amazing. There isn't nearly enough time for me to tell all of the stories through text, so I'll give it my best shot...through my shots. I hope you all enjoy, because it was surely one of the most astounding moments of my life thus far.



















3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments bro, anyways, I love the pics, I'll say it once more, you've got a good eye haha. BUT I have to say that I don't really like the effect on the old street... I really liked the original pic without effects, the lighting was beautiful and everything! just my opinion though, its still a sick shot man..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure some people will disagree with me, but I really like how diverse this set is. Some of them seemed a tad overexposed, to me, but they are all great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and the picture of the subway sign is like Sophia Bush; perfect.

    ReplyDelete